Jumat, 26 Desember 2008

sone so crazy...

ok brand new news from stand
i really hope all the stupid horny or horny wannabe will read this story...

this in A TRUE STORY from a STANDers
here we go...

Yesterday evening,I went to a Shopping Mall with my father.
I went to a CD Shop to find some new korean drama cds while my father went to clothes shop to find some new clothes.
So,i went to the cd shop by myself.
The salesgirl is my friend.
We have known each other for 6 months through my sister.
She is Chinese.
And i'm truly glad to have a Chinese friends since i'm half Chinese.
Before this,she doesn't even know that i'm an ANTI of SNSD.
She is a Cassiopeia.
And she knows me is Cassiopeia too.
But i don't know that she is SONE!
Back to the topic,while i'm searching the cds,i talk to her.
Then she ask,"ahh..u must be searching tvxq new album,right?"
Then i answered,"No,i've already bought it.Just waiting for Mirotic version C.Do u have it here?"
Then she answered,"oh...like that...no...its already out of stock.
If tvxq,You have to come fast for their album"Then i said,"yeah..i agree with you"
Then she said "Hey,you wants SNSD album?Altough its already long time,I guarantee,its still ok"I don't hear clear what she said coz of the radio turn on so loud.
(fyi,its SNSD's song,Baby Baby! )
"Hey,Why don't you answered me??" she said.
I answered "ahhh...Sorry ne.I can't hear your voice.The radio is too loud"
Then she suddenly said "Ahhh..sorry2I'll turn it off."I was just like dying happily when she turned off the song!^^
Then i said "What was ur question again?"
She answered"I asked if u want SNSD album or not?"
Then i said"ahh..sorry ne..but i'm ANTI them"
Then she suddenly shouted "WTF?????U'RE ANTI OF SNSD??Ohh!!u must be a part of STAND,right??Now,you get out from this shop!Now!I don't need an ANTI in this shop!"
I was just like wtf with she???
She is just like turn into Devil!
Then i said "hey!cool down!cool down!"
Then she answered "What on Earth is cool down is??Now,get out from this shop!"
She grabbed my hand and pushed me out from the shop.... INFRONT OF MANY PEOPLES !!!Can u guyz imagine how much i shamed and feel pain bcoz of that!
The effect from that incident,I get a bruise on my both knee and also my hand turns red and i feel like my hand gonna be break soon.
She grabbed my hand so hard!She is really like a boxer!I'm so lucky that my face didn't fall onto the floor,if i fell onto the floor,i'm sure that i will bleed.
After she pushed me down,she also shouted "Go away you little SHIT!Go back with your no brains STANDers!"
I said back "You & other INSANES are DEVIL!I'm sure all of you will go to HELL!"I wanted to say more,but i'm too hurt bcoz of that bruise.
The she said "uhuh?WHATEVER!"
After that i went back home without my family knowing that i'm in pain.
I don't want them to worry.
The first thing came up to my mind when i see my bruises,I really wants to destroy SNSD & pray to God everyday that the SONES will go to HELL with their f**ken idol!I really want!!!!!


i make All in line so easier to read...
OK fine so rude hah???

our antis nver done ike that to them!!!
we know they trying to sweep us our antis...but in pesonaly we never hurt them but see how it was????

insane so disgusting!!!!

this is warn fot u all INSANE!!!!

we are antis always do our thing gentelly!!!!!
fight us on the even when we all turn out our light to boycotte ur stupid idol!!!!
fight us!!!

maybe they dont have enough brain to thinking smarter

6 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Poor DBSK & SJ 'cause they have fanatic fans -,-" maybe you don't like this comment. I'm also a huge fans of DBSK & SJ, yes I'm also fanatic but I always thinking that if DBSK or SJ was bashed. I know how strong cassie n ELF is, but actually they didn't know that their behavior just freaking crazy -.-"

Anonim mengatakan...

wow she is an OVER obsessed snsd fan!

Anonim mengatakan...

I'm sorry to hear what happened here and I feel for you. Not every SNSD fan is like her. She is just one crazy bitch! I'm an SNSD fan and I don't hate you. Don't get the wrong ideas about SOnes. I hope we can all have peace between all of us. You guys don't have to like SNSD. If you don't like them, just don't support them. Please don't hate them.

Anonim mengatakan...

i think she was too annoyed by the antis, and so she exploded and did that kind of things..

you wrote "we are antis always do our thing gentelly!!!!!"...
are you sure??coz i always see that antis are even worse than their(SNSD) fans. and it's what i really see.

Anonim mengatakan...

antis are such a loser. u dont like them then just stop supporting them.

yet, you guys are up to date with snsd news, new album, etc2...and hating them.

thats just plain stupid. sorry for the harsh way i'm saying this.

if u dont like them, just leave them be...and it will all be well

Anonim mengatakan...

OMG!!

SNShit makes people turn into devil!
I feel bad for you,..

^^